Saturday 21 April 2012

Where have I been I hear you ask?

The more observant amongst you may have noticed my absence from this blog and also from my shop (which is now back in action!)

Recently, I have been exploring my options in regards to branching out from art and illustration and was lucky enough to be awarded one of  25 bursary funded places on a Conservation of Historical Objects taster weekend at West Dean College.

It was an incredible opportunity to explore a career swerve into conservation and making of furniture, clocks, books, metal or ceramics. As a teen I had a keen interest in history and archaeology but chose to pursue the other fork in the road and study art instead so it was interesting to see how my interests have come full circle and led me back to historical objects.

Watch this space for future news..........




No comments:

Post a Comment